Featured Post

Gecko Galz October Challenges

                                            This month the main Challenge theme is  Nevermore Challenge Follow the link to share your make! ...

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 7

      

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of participating in 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 7.

In my Halloween junk journal there is a pocket for a tag on each page.


Today I am sharing three tags which may or may not go in three of these pockets.

I made this with the freebie from Conjurer of Dreams October Tag Challenge


I made this one with the image that advertises the Gecko Galz monthly Challenge


This one uses the freebie from the Gecko Galz Tag Challenge



I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 

The children in this 1910 illustration look like they’re having a wonderful time—nothing spooky or ominous at all.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.