Featured Post

Gecko Galz October Challenges

                                            This month the main Challenge theme is  Nevermore Challenge Follow the link to share your make! ...

Thursday, 8 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 8

      

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of participating in 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 8.

This is the next page in my Halloween junk journal.
The black and white image is a napkin glued to card and cut to size.
I added a strip of washi and penwork.


Finally I added an image from Conjurer of Dreams Blood Moon Raven Art Digital Download
I placed a tag in the pocket.


I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 

This is a great example of how postcard companies mixed and matched elements of Halloween illustrations—like a witch in flames and a moonlit backdrop with red goblins—to come up with fresh designs. This postcard, dating from around 1912 to 1914, was published by the John Winsch Co. and printed in Germany.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.