Featured Post

Gecko Galz October Challenges

                                            This month the main Challenge theme is  Nevermore Challenge Follow the link to share your make! ...

Friday, 9 October 2026

Color dare #72

 


This picture shows my make for the



Do pop over to the Color Dare Challenge and take a look at my teamies' makes.

This picture shows the challenge -


On Day 2 of 31DOH I  shared a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 

This festive postcard from 1912 shines in vibrant shades of orange, yellow, and black.


I decided to use this postcard on todays card.
I used various layers of yellow and orange with the postcard and gold embellishments.



Happy Crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.