Featured Post

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 1

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.  T his is my 13th year in succession of joining in with 31DOH!  That must ...

Thursday, 1 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 1

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of joining in with 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



As I am in Australia I never know what time to post my Day 1, so this is sort of an introductory post...

In the past I have made Halloween decorations, junk journals, cards, ATCs - all can be seen if you scroll through here. This was one of my decorations from last year:


This year look forward to a lot of black and orange, pumpkins, mushrooms, witches and ghouls...in this post I am sharing a Halloween card as I have a swap of such cards to take part in...


I used a kraft card base and layers of orange card and scorched timber distress along the edges.
I used a die from Tonic studios and a freebie from Conjurer of Dreams
I added a little orange raffia to the tag.


I will add this card to the Conjurer of Dreams free image challenge

I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.