Pages

Friday, 22 May 2015

LOC Challenge # 79


Left Of Center has a new Challenge starting today - Black and White plus one colour

Our awesome sponsor is Lacy Sunshine



And I used Sammy Bedbug to make 3 ATCs -
 you may have noticed that ATCs are my signature line at the moment!!



Having printed the image three times I coloured them using Spectrum Noirs in blues, pinks and oranges. Of course I did add some skintones and some greys for the hair.



Using scraps of black and DP from my stash I prepared backgrounds...



I then added the images and a few gems...

B&W plus pinks,



B&W plus oranges,



B&W plus blues,



I will link this final one to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Hope you will join the LOC Challenge!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Love all your ATC's Susan!! Your last one is perfect for our Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!