Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 21 May 2015

Smeared and Smudged May Blog Hop!!

YES!! It's time for another Smeared and Smudged BLOG HOP!!


That's the list - do have a look at everyone's amazing creations - you should have arrived here from Tit and next stop is Maureen - but if you have arrived here by chance, you might want to start from the beginning with Black Dragon

So what did I make for this?



Well - I hadn't done a 6 by 6 fat page for a while so that's what it is...with a fantasy theme.
I decided to use my favourite technique of the moment to start.


I covered my chipboard with pieces of embossed card and die-cut shapes - attached with Mod Podge Glue and Sealer.


I then painted it all over with black gesso and then added Inka Gold Aquamarine -
 I do love the smell of this!!


Next I added a digi image Honey coloured with Promarkers


Then a few embellishments..



The finished project...



Happy Crafting!



12 comments:

  1. Brilliant fat page and i love the textures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures and metallic highlights Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, Sue! So full of fantasy. Fabulous textures and the metallic sheen ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love your background technique! This is a fab page....So AWESOME! Thanks for joining in again for the blog hop!
    xxx Tori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background...now I'm wishing we had smell-o-computers so we could smell it too! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fairy this is a wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous little fat page, love the fantasy theme. Fabulous colours.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Susan!!! Thank you so much for photos of each stage..I see something this awesome and my mind can't take it apart to see how it was made! I will be trying this soon! Such lovely colors and textures!! And Honey is fabulous!! Fantastical!! hugs, Nanxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, your fat page is awesome !! and very interesting to see the different stages ! thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome fat page, Susan. Love all the embellishments, and your coloring is super! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Susan!! I love the way you've created the background, great dies and colours, love your goth fairy too! Sorry for the delay in my hopping! hugs, mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic - great texture and I just love those colours :-) Sorry I am a bit late Hopping :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.