Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 15 May 2015

LOC CHallenge #78 and DT CALL


The new Challenge #78 at LOC has the theme "Distress it"

Our super sponsor is Bugaboo



And I used a recent Friday Freebie

Crab with Beach Ball

It's ages since I did some 'Emboss Resist' - so that is what I decided to play with today...
I started with a Lost Coast Designs Background stamp - Crackle -
 and stamped it with Versamark.
I then added clear embossing powder and set it with my heat gun. I then die cut a couple of shapes and added Distress Ink - 'wild honey'.



Having trimmed this to size and added 'rusty hinge' Distress Ink to the edges. I began to assemble my card. The background was matted and layered onto white card and a yellow card base.The crabs were coloured with Promarkers.




Finally I added some googly eyes...hope you like it!

I will link this to Pile it On - Cute Animal
Inspiration Destination #33


How would you like to join the Left of Center team?
I would like to announce a DT CALL...

If you're interested in joining the LOC Crew, can commit to one project every two weeks, have a Blog/Facebook/Instragram or other social media outlet to promote the challenge and our sponsors, and you enjoy a dabble in the dark side of crafting - write us a quick post showing three of your favourite projects (at least one 'loc') and linking to your blog and/or social media pages. Mention a bit about yourself and why you'd like to join the team and link up to the DT CALL linky
on the LOC site.

I look forward to seeing your distressed creations
 on the challenge too!!


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. A Super Fun card....
    With such a FABulous design..
    I LOve everything about it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image! Great design as well! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute. Love the distressing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn, IDCB Creative Team member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.