Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 23 May 2015

NEW Release from SLSLINES!


Today I want to spotlight this super new image from SLSLines




You may remember I made a tag using  the  Alley Cat a few days ago - 
this cat is quite different!

To colour her, I used some paper piecing, Promarkers, gems and liquid pearls.


And she became the focal point in another page from my Fantasy Fat Page book...


I started with covering my chipboard shape with papers from my scraps
 and adding Worn Lipstick Distress Ink around the edges.
(You can see parts of the previous page peeping out at the edges)


I then used a dandelion head stencil and glitter frosting paste for the next layer.


Next I added the kitty, PRINCESS (thick glittery stickers) and some more Dandelion heads - this time on pink from an embossing folder plus Worn Lipstick Distress ink






You will find other New Release makes here

Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...


Don't forget the 'Anything Goes' Challenge at SLSLines...

Happy Crafting!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.