Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 20 May 2015

May Inspiration for SLS

Here's another inspiration for you using one of the super SLSLines images

Today I chose to use the  Alley Cat image in the Etsy Store.



After colouring with Promarkers I decided to incorporate it in a tag...



I used several scraps and nesting dies to layer up a base...


Using an embossing pen and blue embossing powder I embossed the middle circles.
Finally I added an eyelet and ribbon and some buttons.



Hope it will inspire you to join in the latest Challenge - Anything Goes with a twist of Fantasy...
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT !! This tag has wonderful colours and super colouring on the kitty. I just love that look on his face :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHE!!! What a character he is! Super fun tag. Great layering!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cat image, fabulous tag, love it!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL love the grumpy cat image :) great colour combination and layout too - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love this, Susan! What a great tag! LOL. I would love this on a present :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.