Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Sketch~N~Scrap NEW Card Sketch



A new card sketch has been posted at Sketch~N~Scrap today!
Why not have a go and link up your make?

This is the sketch:



Here is my card:


To make this I started with a cream card base matted with so DP from my scraps and distressed around the edges with Wild Honey.
To make the next layer I used the 'emboss resist' technique. I used a background stamp - friendship - inked up with Versamark, stamped onto white card and then embossed with clear embossing powder.
I die cut the butterfly and candle tag from this before adding any colour. I used various Distress Inks to create the background, candle and butterfly. Another piece of DP from my scraps was used to make the banners placed under the candle and butterfly.

But of course this month is Sketch~N ~Scrap's 3rd Birthday Month
so there's a Challenge every day...


and in particular there is MY Challenge using the following layout...


and/or this card sketch -


More details in Part 1 and Part 2!
Part 3 is coming soon...
 I would love to see your creation in my linky here

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.