Thursday, 21 May 2015

Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire


This is my special Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire!!

Look at this gorgeous image - digi Splishing and Splashing


I printed it with a view to adding it to one of the Dinkie Scallop cards





However I decided to make a slightly bigger card 4.5 inches square...using a handmade paper card blank that I picked up while I was living in Mumbai.


Using papers from my scraps I cut three pieces to mat and layer followed by my image, die cut with a square scalloped nesting die. I coloured the image with Promarkers - just red, powder blue, cool greys 3 and 4, and caramel.


The sentiment is another Little Claire stamp - this time a 'rubber' one - stamped with Versafine and just a little colour added. Again I used a nesting die to cut the mount.

Just a very simple card!


Do have a look at Little Claire to see the whole set of digi's!



Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!