Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Amazing Race Art Journaling Challenge Leg 3 - Italy


I decided to enter into the Amazing Race Art Journaling Challenge on Facebook

Leg Three is ITALY!

I started my Leg Three page by covering it with an Artsy paint and distressing round the edges with tea dye...

  
I was lucky enough to visit Italy a couple of years ago and travelled to various cities including Florence, Pisa, Bologna and Milan.

I decided to use some of my photos from Milan - printing them out on card and die cutting them into a variety of shapes. I then distressed then around the edges and made a collage.
This is the left hand side...on here I also added black painted chipboard
 to form letters saying MILAN.


This is the right hand side:






Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Very striking.
    Love the way to adjusted the photos.
    Wonderful pages.
    thanks or sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!