Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 23 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 17

I came across this for the first time last year - and really enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

 Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

Day Seventeen showcases Pretty Pink Posh as sponsor.

Again I will have to look in my stash for similar products.

Anyway these are Angelica Conrad's tags on Day Seventeen!

 

These light bulbs reminded me of a digi I have on my computer from
Limited Runs Stamps


I printed the digi three times, added colour with Zig real brush pens (doesn't leak through to the other side!) and cut them out.
On the reverse I stamped a tiny greeting (Little Claire stamp).



Finally I added tiny bells and twine.






I will link these to the main hop post

I have also added these to the current Limited Runs Challenge on Facebook


Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, I love these little light bulb tags! Super cute and whimsical and a great take on Angela's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the twine and the bells.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take, the lights are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are your light ornaments! So incredible sweet! Love seeing these in the gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.