Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Tuesday 12 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 3 revisited

I came across this for the first time last year - and really enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

Last year I didn't get started until the 11th day - this year I made sure I got started on the first day!! Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

OK - I'm already on catch up...

The thing is, with each post there is so much fabulous inspiration - it is hard to choose just one (or two).

  
So this is my second tag:



I was inspired by Joyce on Day Three with this super tag! I remember being inspired by lots of Joyce's tags last year...



Day Three showcases Newton's Nook and I certainly have some of their products on my wishlist now!!





Recipe:
  1. I used a Tim Holtz tag die (Sizzix Stacked Tags) to cut a tag from a watercolour paper that I had added smooshed Distress ink to.
  2. I stamped Santa in the sky - Inkadinkadoo stamp and black Versafine.
  3. But the houses - I used some unbranded dies with black card.
  4. Finally a length of twine...
I will link this to the main hop post


Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! It really is a cute challenge. But I find small things much harder to make. You have to capture the whole feeling in a little space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan:
    I love your tag inspired by Joyce's. I don't have a proper stamp to make that one, but it sure is cute. Great job! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to comment and become a new follower. I popped by here intending to "follow you back" but can't find your Follow button.

    I also wanted to let you know about my challenge blog, and I'd be delighted to have you play along when you can. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly (so you link up pretty much anything), and we have AWESOME sponsors too. I hope you will play along with us there as well. Here's the link:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should find my 'follow you' on the right hand side below the featured post... I have swapped things around a bit...

      Thanks for your comments!!

      Delete
  3. Great tag! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous scene you created on your tag. Love that fun silhouette die you used. I am truly tickled and honored that you were inspired by my tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the row of houses. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.