Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 24 November 2019

Butterfly Challenge - P for Pop Up

Oh, Mrs A - Another fun fold!

I am sorry I didn't make the last challenge - I went to check and it had finished!
I really enjoyed N is for Never Ending - I have made at least half a dozen of those now!!

Just in time for this one...

The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge is P for a POP UP card and she gives instructions on how to make one here

The wheel is as follows:


I was very lucky to recently win one of Mrs A's prizes, part of which was a packet of butterflies (Thank You!!). I started by colouring some of these in the colours of the wheel.



'Periwinkle' was a liitle difficult'  but I think I got there, if not with the Promarkers then with the cardstock I used to start. This is the front, with a pear green patterned paper too.
All the papers I used are from The Works - different paper packs, but all of a sturdy quality which makes them ideal for this sort of card.



The stamp is from Little Claire.

Inside it looks like this - a surprise view of pink and peach butterflies with the pop out ones too. The ribbon along the bottom was also part of a prize from Mrs A some while ago.
I also added the sentiment again...and some pearls to the pop up butterflies (which I think completes the wheel!)




Here is a video of how it works:




I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #132



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. A great pop-up card! I love all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologise. I don’t get to play in half the challenges
    I would like to. Life can be busy and hectic. (I was busy watching various videos on how to remove stamps from wooden blocks and make into stick on ones and now realise I am late for a challenge this morning. Eek.
    Returning though to your card here. Absolutely beautiful. I love the pearls on the butterflies inside. You have nailed the shape again. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.