Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 29 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 25

I came across this for the first time last year - and thoroughly enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

 Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog - especially those of you who have become followers, and those who have left comments!

Well - I have reached Day 25 and I have done at least one tag for each day!!


Day Twenty Five showcases Honey Bee Stamps.


Once again I will have to look in my stash for something similar...


Anyway once again I have been inspired by Joyce, this time on Day Twenty Five!

  


Love the puns!!


Here is my set based on these tags...




I was given these little foam gnomes by a friend and I was wondering how I might use them!
I printed the words on the computer and die cut the tags and the banners.
I then added various sparkly embellishments and gems...

This one has a die cut tree - cut with a magazine freebie die:



This one has a Vera Lane digi (Pretty little houses collage sheet):



This one has glitter wooden deer (The Works):




This one has shimmer dome stickers (docrafts Papermania):




I will link these to the main hop post




The current challenge at the Butterfly Challenge is simply to add a fairy, gnome, elf, imp or pixie - so I am going toadd my tags there too...


Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Love your rendition of the santa gnome, who knew there was such a thing. Great job on all the tags. Love playing along with the challenge, still have Day 25 to do, hope it's done tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little gnomes are so cute! I love all the details you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of your foam gnomes. All so colourful. Thankyou for coming and spinning the fairy wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foam gnomes? How cute are they and, by extension, how cute are your cards! So. Much. Fun! More delights in the 25 Days gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , it’s me Little l’th. Mrs A said as punishment for misbehaving I have to come and comment on all the entries as I did offer to help her on the fairy challenge. I miss all my elf friends back at the elf academy so your elf tags have cheered me up. 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.