Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 18 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Still on Day 10!!

I came across this for the first time last year - and really enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

Last year I didn't get started until the 11th day - this year I made sure I got started on the first day!! Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!
The thing is there are usually several tags I'm inspired by each day - and then there are the ones I see on the hop!

AND... I'm already on catch up...

Day 10 - yes I am still on Day 10
 as there are so many designs that I am inspired to have a go at!!
  
These is my fourth inspiration!




I was really taken with Kim  on Day Ten with her other lovely tag:


Day Nine showcases Simon Says Stamp! and Kim has used their lovely products.

I had to look and see what I could use... 
This tag used a Sissix large die for the tag base. I then used Distress Oxide for the colour plus water... The tree stamp is a magazine feebie and Peace and Joy is from an unbranded set. I found the star amongst my stash...


I will link this to the main hop post



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag! It looks like such a peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a serene scene; I want to bundle up and step into it, to see the tree in all its glory!
    ~carol (25 Days of Christmas Tags DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.