Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 17 November 2019

Revisiting 25 Days of Christmas Tags - day 10

I came across this for the first time last year - and really enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

Last year I didn't get started until the 11th day - this year I made sure I got started on the first day!! Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!
The thing is there are usually several tags I'm inspired by each day - and then there are the ones I see on the hop!

AND... I'm already on catch up...

Day 10 - so many designs that I am inspired to emulate!!
  
These are my second set of tags!



I was inspired by Lin Brandyberry  on Day Ten with her lovely tag:



Day Nine showcases Simon Says Stamp! and Lin has used some of their lovely products.

I had to look through my stash and see what I could use...


As you can see my versions are pretty similar to Lin's. I started with a paper from 
Rustic Atmosphere - a paper pad from The Works.
The bow is a Tim Holtz die, the foliage an unbranded die set, Joy is a Tonic die.
I added gems and that lovely red lacy ribbon.


I will link these to the main hop post


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely pair of tags. So simple and festive. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was inspired by the same tag. You did a great job with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.