Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 18 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 12

I came across this for the first time last year - and really enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

 Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

Day Twelve showcases STAMPlorations.
Now I do have some of their products - in fact I just bought several of their coffee dies.

Anyway I spotted this tag by Joyce  on Day Twelve!




I have this die - and so I started die cutting it in various papers and putting it against various backgrounds to see what I liked...

My first tag has a plain background like Joyce's:


The tree is actually cut in a sparkly silvery white.
I stamped Merry Christmas on the white background
 but then added a black tag in two parts.

My second tag has a plain tree but a busier background.


The background is distress ink smeared into an embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.


I will link these to the main hop post



Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. These are marvelous, Susan. I never thought to use a patterned background for that tree, and yours is wonderful. Touched that I was your inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise it was a die when I saw it first. Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having trouble getting to your post via the linky of the last tag you posted Angela

      Delete
  3. It's hard to choose which of your tags I like better. Both are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.