Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 26 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 21

I came across this for the first time last year - and thoroughly enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

 Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog - especially those of you who have become followers, and those who have left comments!

Day Twenty One showcases Lawn Fawn as sponsor.

Again I will have to look in my stash for similar products.

Anyway this is Francesca Vignoli's cute tag on Day Twenty One!

  

Here are my versions:


I die cut the star shaped tags from a sparkly paper illustrated with fairy wands.
I then added unicorns and clouds, coloured with Copics and with added glamour dust.



These images are from Skull and Cross Buns clear stamps.



Here the clouds are a Happy Little Stampers stamp, the unicorn is an Oddball Art Co digi.

On the back I have a Stampin Up sentiment from Warm Words.



Finally I added ribbon.




I will link these to the main hop post


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. These are super duper cute! I like them! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so sweet! Lots of shimmer and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute. I wondered if anyone other than me used Glamour Dust still. I don't even know if they sell it anymore. I have had mine a long time. Love it. Great job on the tags. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know how long it has been in my atash...I don't really like to use glitter and stuff these days. Anyway there it was and it certainly added a sparkle!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.