Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 16 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 8

I came across this for the first time last year - and really enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

Last year I didn't get started until the 11th day - this year I made sure I got started on the first day!! Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!
The thing is there are usually several tags I'm inspired by each day - and then there are the ones I see on the hop!

AND... I'm already on catch up...
  
Here are my tags for Day 8!




I was inspired by Tracey herself on Day Eight with this super tag and her video here!



Day Eight showcases Picket Fence and Tracey used their lovely stamps.

For my tags I started with Distress Oxides and some water colour paper.



I then added 'Goosebumps' through a stencil.



I added a strip of embossed white card across the bottom and die cut two Tim Holtz tags.
Next I added the lovely MFT die cut deer, cut in brown textured card.



Finally I added the ribbon, bells and bows of curly twine.

I hope this next photo shows the shine and texture a little better:



I will link these to the main hop post


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Your deer tags are very sweet! Love the wonderful ink blending you've done!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty background on your cute tag. I really struggle with ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created! Great shading and shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.