Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 30 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 26 Bonus Day

I came across this for the first time last year - and thoroughly enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

 Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog - especially those of you who have become followers, and those who have left comments!

Today is Day 26 and the bonus day... but these may not be my final tags - I may still make a few more tags when I look back at the super inspiration over the last 25 days!!

This is my basket of tags so far:



Day Twenty Six showcases Hello Bluebird.

Once again I will have to look in my stash for something similar...


I am inspired by Susie Lessard, on Day Twenty Six with this lovely tag!

  


Here are my two based on these tags...



I die cut tiny pink tags from a scrap of card with a Tonic die.
I stamped the sentiment with black Versafine using a stamp from an unbranded set.
I added shapes cut in silver sparkly card using Sissix Tim Holtz dies 'Festive Greens'.
Finally I added pink and white twine and a scatter of tiny pink pearls. 



I will link these to the main hop post




Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Susan
    Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and leave a comment. I am your new follower. So nice to meet you lovely lady. I have many things to learn from veteran crafters like you. I will book mark your blog and visit as and when i can to look at your lovely projects and be inspired by them. May you and your family be blessed always with gd health and happiness and protected against eveil always.
    with loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lotta tags!! :) I have really enjoyed seeing your lovely tags throughout! Thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dies are so pretty, especially cut out of the sparkly silver card. Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love your sparkly pinecones + bow combination! So pretty on pink! Delights in the gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.