Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Florals...

I have been playing in my small kraft journal.

Inspired by a 'live' by Natalie May, I did the right hand side page first, using shimmery watercolours and the Stampendous stamp set Rose Friend. The sentiment is from Stamplorations A Cupful of Blooms.

I used a Micron pen for the penwork.

I then went onto the second (left hand side) page using Altenew's Brush Art Floral stamp set.


I used various stamp pads to stamp the images, I added penwork with a Micron pen and gloss sprays for splatter. (I went a bit mad with this!)


Because the right hand side is quite shimmery and shiny I decided to add some shine to the left hand side. I over stamped the images with embossing ink and added clear embossing powder.


The sentiment is another from the Stamplorations set.


So that's my two floral pages in my kraft journal...


I then decided to use the Altenew Brush Art Floral on a card. I used various embossing powders to form the central floral image, which I then cut out.
The sentiment is from Altenew Crafty Friends Stamp set.


I used snippets from my scraps for the background and added three sparkly sequins. 


This was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #434 where I will link this card.



I will also link this card to

The Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop

Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #409

NBUS Challenge #29 ( I hadn't used this Altenew sentiment set before)

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, so inspiring, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, great use of the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous set of cards! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Susan, which I've come to see from the gallery, but oh my, I really love your wonderful art journal work, too! Two great floral pages in every way. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely soft colors! I have been wanting to try embossing powders for florals. Your journal pages are gorgeous, too. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love it. I love the colours you chose, they are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week for sketch 434!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card for this sketch! Thanks for joining the fun at Atlantic Hearts sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Susan - super colours and also great use of snippets.

    Huge apologies from me for being so late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.