Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop 2021 Post #2

Once again Leigh is leading a hop...
LeighSBDesigns Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!
August 6 - 31, 2021



For more details hop over to Leigh's page

I have only just noticed this hop so I am making my first couple of posts 're-shares'.

I am popping back to April 17th when 
Leigh Snaith Brunton
 put her first digis into her Etsy shop.

Leigh also opened a facebook fan group page here

At that time I was given the Steampunk Easter Egg image for joining.

And I used it to make a Steampunk ATC





I will link this to Leigh's Linky

When I bought my Cricut just over a year ago I used it to make this card.



I transferred the egg to Cricut Design Space, cutting it out totally for the top layer... I cut it partially in two other colours for the layers below. I then placed the egg on a card blank layered with yellow, then woodgrain paper. I then added the sentiment. 




Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Loving your steampunk egg Susan with the little rabbit die!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my steampunk egg in the hard drive disaster and am so sad! I love how you used the Cricut to cut this out! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggtastic blast from the past...how time has flown!
    Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.