Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 17 September 2021

Blog Along With Effy Post 17


Once again Effy is doing a month-long Blog Challenge on Facebook.

The picture at the top is this week's Wanderlust page - the theme is Haven. I definitely think sitting where I am is my haven. It is on the deck behind our house. It is lovely to sit there, having lunch or a drink, listening to the birds. And looking at the view- in front of me there is the peach tree 



To my right is part of the lakes:



We get amazing sunsets...


This morning I was up early again - to join in with the Zoom meeting with the UK Stampers Network. Ann ran a workshop to produce a therapeutic journal page. This is what mine became:

Today's Facebook memory - three years ago we were visiting Moira Furnace. Moira Furnace is a nineteenth-century iron-making blast furnace located in Moira, Leicestershire, on the banks of the Ashby-de-la-Zouch Canal. Built by the Earl of Moira in 1804, the building has been preserved by North West Leicestershire District Council as a museum featuring lime kilns and craft workshops.


In the second photo I am standing next to a grindstone - something I remember from my Grandad's workshop.



More tomorrow...


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view you have Susan. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages and the views....oh my...just stunning. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal page - thinking I will catch up on the lessons next year at this rate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that page of you with the wings, that's fab. I also love your therapeutic journal page, that turned out awesome, and your sunsets are beautiful! Happy Blogging! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.