Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 23 September 2021

Butterfly Challenge S is for Slide and Lock

I was delighted to be chosen in the Top 3 in Mrs A's last Challenge - R is for Rocker

This was my card:

I was also delighted to receive a prize from Mrs A for a previous challenge - 

thank you Valery Anne! Looking forward to playing with these!


~~~~~~~~

The current theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #161 is S is for Slide and Lock

 and she gives instructions on how to make one here

This is the wheel - I have used all elements.


This is my card - the pink butterfly ribbon was a prize from Mrs A a while ago - I just used those few inches attached with double sided tape.


This is the base of my card.


This is the slider part:


I will link this to Challenge #161


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Congrats on your win last month. I love to cross stitch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those cute little lady bugs on the backing design paper?
    Cross stitching is beautiful. I have only ever managed to complete one little house, mainly because I used to do a bit to it each day in my lunch hour at work. Pleased to know you received your parcel with no problems. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.