Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Blog Along with Effy, September 14th

Once again I am joining in with Effy's Blog Along. I thought I would share some more 'diary' posts, along with some of the crafty things I have been doing.

My first picture today is an image from two years ago. This lobster appeared in one of the local villages near where we lived in the UK. Of course there are lots of large sculptures in Australia - this is teh last one we saw - quite a bit larger! This is from when Kevin, Sophie and I went to the Grampians in January - a time when we were not in lockdown!


I do wish we could go on a trip now! But we did manage a whale watching trip in June...





And several day trips in July... fingers crossed we will be travelling more than 5k soon...

As to crafting today - I have been continuing with an album made from folders.


This is going to be my Halloween project - so on one of the pages this pop up will be added:



Using, of course, Graphic 45 papers...

That's all for today...More tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.