Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Monday 20 September 2021

Blog Along With Effy Post 20




Once again Effy is doing a month-long Blog Challenge on Facebook I thought I would share some more 'diary' posts, along with some of the crafty things I have been doing.

We had been hoping for another picnic today - this time with Tom and Clare. Tom is our oldest son. But... Tom and Clare work in different parts of the same company but they were 'pinged'. Someone there is a Covid case and so today they had to go for Covid tests and now they are waiting...

In any case the weather has not really been brilliant for picnics - I took this video on our deck!



So no picnic...

I am on the Design Team of Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge (I make Christmas cards all year round!) For the last two weeks I have been late uploading my card - this lockdown has  really made it difficult for me to remember what day it is! So today I have made 4 weeks in advance. Obviously I can't share as they will be on my blog each Saturday in the next month.

So what can I talk about? I often complain to my daughter that I only have memories to share. She always says 'look at your view'...'Is there a pelican?'

Anyway, I will share some memories. 6 years ago today, Kevin was cutting the lawn in our Breaston house for the first time. We thought it might take a long time as it was quite a large lawn! Note the elephant...


7 years ago today, our stuff in Mumbai, India was being packed up. This was my craft room:


This was one of the Indian guys packing up that elephant - that was left in the UK by the way...


This is how our shipping left the apartment:




See you tomorrow...


P.S. 

Thanks to Elle...
My pirate name is:
Red Prudentilla Bonney
Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

1 comment:

  1. i love the glimpse into your life in india and the way it was moved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.