Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 26 September 2021

Blog Along With Effy Post 26

Once again Effy is doing a month-long Blog Challenge on FacebookI thought I would share some more 'diary' posts, along with some of the crafty things I have been doing.

Sorry about yesterday's post - I really cut it short! My first picture today is a 7 year old memory of my lovely Mum (sadly she passed away last year). She had just tried some tikka masala...

Yesterday I showed you  a seedling in our veggie plot - but actually the peas and beans and sweetcorn now look like this today:




We have just come back from a lovely trip to the beach to have fish and chips for tea - and see Ollie again. He is now 8 weeks old!





So what else has been exciting today? Well despite it being Sunday I had a parcel arrive.


So beautifully wrapped - this is my packet of goodies for a virtual retreat in a few weeks!

As regards crafting, I got my sewing machine out. My first task was to sew this cross-sitch panel o to a hand towel.

My second task was to do some paper stitching - the oval was for a card (see the previous post); the rest are for my Wanderlust page.



The door opens to a few pages:


My third task was this - to stitch the puffin back on the mainsail of that boat Kevin is renovating.




To finish, today's sunset...


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, Oh that puffin was a lot bigger than I expected in the first photo lol. How lovely to get happy mail on a Sunday and so beautifully wrapped. Hope your weekend was good, Happy Blogging! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. Seeing Ollie, your mother's picture, the cross stitch on the towel, the parcel and the sunset. I enjoyed it all. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.