Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Thursday 9 September 2021

Blog Along with Effy, September 9th


Once again I am joining in with Effy's Blog Along. I thought I would share some more 'diary' posts, along with some of the crafty things I have been doing.


Isn't it lovely to receive a parcel? The picture shows how orders from Natalie May are sent out. Beautifully wrapped - and of course containing super crafty goodies!

I had lots on my list to do today - and did very little! I did finish my Wanderlust #36 - swatch page plus start and finish of my main page. I used some of that Natalie May wrapping paper as collage paper!


It is our oldest son's Birthday tomorrow - so I made him a Birthday card - hopefully we will be able to pass it on!


I love making fancy folds - the card I made when Ollie was born 5 weeks ago was a Quad Easel card - eventually I had to post it with other things to the new family as I still don't know when we will be able to meet up.




Kevin has just had an accident with a Pyrex bowl - he poured hot oil into it!


And to finish today's Facebook memory - another picture of our daughter and me. This was 9 years ago at Snugbury's (at Hurleston near Nantwich in the UK) - delicious ice cream - and they always used to have a huge straw sculpture on their farm



More tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. That Quad card is absolutely fabulous!! Where did you learn how to do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs A at the Butterfly Spot Challenge gives a different fancy fold every couple of weeks or so. This was a few weeks ago. I will try and find a link.

      Delete
    2. https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/p/card-shapes.html

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous - the cards, the memories - all of it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.