Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 28 October 2018

27th October - Day 27 of the 31 Days of Halloween (2)


This year Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

πŸŽƒLeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ
Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

πŸŽƒ LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...

~~~~~~~

The other day Ike said she thought I was aiming towards another pocket letter with all these cat ATCs - well she was almost correct... 

I have made an ATC flip book using toilet roll inners.
First I flattened 5 inners and painted them with red acrylic.
Next I layered each with pieces cut from a couple of papers in my stash and added a bit of embellishment.
I punched a hole in the top of each and used a split ring to join them together.

These cats are stamped with Brushos - the stamp is Rick St Dennis - I then overstamped with black Versafine and cut them out.


These cats are cut from a paper that came with that magazine I have mentioned before.





I then inserted 5 ATCs ...






This year I am joining in with the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop

Do pop over and find all the details on Janis' Her Peaceful Garden blog

I will also link this project to The Cat Lovers Hop


~~~~~~~

Watch out for the next SPOT PRIZE!!



Happy Hopping!





26 comments:

  1. WOW! These are just Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little flip book, Susan! Love how you've decorated the rolls. Purrfect place for the adorable ATC's. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to upcycle. I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did you get them so flat?! And how clever.
    These are all wonderful and I see ATC's (?) sticking out from a couple. Really fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a large crafting book - never looked inside but it is such a heavy tome it is excellent for squashing things flat. Those mini ATCs I made some while ago were quite warped before the book technique. They came out perfect after an hour or so.

      Delete
  5. These are fantastic, Susan! What a fun project that must have been putting all those together. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so clever! And my hubby wonders why I save TP inners! My stack of them drives him crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good way to recycle something
    that usually goes in the trash.
    thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever way to showcase these kitties...and I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such awesome makes LOVE LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Stunning project!! You made a fabulous ATC flip book recycling the toilet roll inners!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeee ! Super PAWsome ! I adore this little creation. How fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!!! What a stunning project!!! Your ATC flip book is a great idea to recycle the toilet roll inners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This takes my breath! I just adore these kitty images.. I REALLY have to check them out. Love the envelopes all hooped.. just stunning project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fun batch of ATCs! Stamping with Brushos?!! I must try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great fun as you never know what you will get - and some results are better than others!! There are several methods - spritz your stamp then sprinkle with Brushos and stamp, sprinkle Brushos on your craft mat and spritz then stamp from this, make a brusho pad using a wet wipe or damp kitchen roll to name a few...

      Delete
  15. A fab ATC flip book Susan! I'm thinking an ATCoins one will be fab too!

    Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great idea, Susan, and one I might steal (if I may?). LOve the little flip book and it's a perfect way to store your ATCs. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!! I would love to see what you make!!

      Delete
  17. You have gone CATTY my friend! Love all the different cats! What fun to have rings of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very clever--love this idea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally brilliant idea!!! WOW!! I love all the fun cat ATCs and the fabulously creative way to use those TP tubes. Looks so cool on the ring. Do the ATCs stay inside or do they fall out very easily? Mine would fall out, I'm sure....then the cats would bat them under the stove. lol..
    My spotty internet seems to be working for the moment so I am trying to visit the last 50 or so projects while I can!! Thank you so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazingly enough the tubes flatten to just over 2.5 inches wide - so that ATCs are a good fit. I haven't found that they fall out particularly - however it would be a good game for the cats...

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.