Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 17 October 2018

October 17th - Day 17 of 31 Days of Halloween


This year Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

🎃LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop🎃
Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

🎃 LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop🎃

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...
~~~~~~~
I've had this idea in my head for a while now - but finally got it made to show you today...
It is an ATC folder - or it could contain crafty goodies!










Method
I made it with one sheet of 12 by 12.
I started by scoring my sheet at 4 and 8 inches horizontally and 3 and 9 inches vertically. I cut slits in the folds on the right and left hand sides. I then made 8 pockets sticking them down with glue tape and folding flaps. I used extra paper to make the central row of pockets.

I then added the ribbon around the outside and covered this with more Designer Paper. Finally I added decorations using Tom Holtz ephemera.



It contains 8 ATCs most of which have been featured in this month's posts - there are two new ones. The first one is brown card, Brushos through a stencil background, a Sainsbury's Lego card witch and bat confetti (actually purple - but this doesn't show up in the first photo).


I used this on a card for my granddaughters!


The second one is 3 layers of card then a scrap of alcohol background.  I used the Tim Holtz alcohol lift pad to take the cat image (From Rick St Dennis Sending Smiles Whimsical Mail Art Set) and stamp it on white card. I cut this out and placed it over the remaining image. Not sure if the photos show this very well...


Then I added a piece of witch confetti.




~~~~~~~
My main project (when I start showing it) will contain a poem ... and here's a reminder for the current SPOT PRIZE!! - last day for this ...

From which poem does the following verse come and who is the author?


"Friends, Romans, and countrymen, lend me your ears!"

   (They were all of them fond of quotations:

So they drank to his health, and they gave him three cheers,

   While he served out additional rations).

Email your answer to 

susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com

 before midnight on October 17th to be in the draw for a prize...

Happy Hopping!





16 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC folder to hold the fab ATCs....I shall have ago at making one...thanks for sharing it!

    Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the folder. So fun as it unfolds. The cat ATC is fab. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks complicated but sounds
    simple to make. Would be great
    for holding all kinds of little
    things. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could add more details if you like Mary...your ladies might like to do this...

      Delete
  4. I love your ATC folder, going to have a go at making one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo what a faBOOlous ATC holder, it's perfect for all your fun ATCs! Yay, I'm all caught up with my hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea! Decorated very nicely. And I love that
    it holds 8 atc's. Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the Tim Holtz ephemera on the ATC holder which is AWESOME! I need to make one of those!!! The two new ATCs are great!!! Thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous folder - thank you for the instructions. I shall have a go at making one :-D Superb ATCs - I especially love the kitty one x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LoL Thank you for your comment on my Blog about " O Great One " hahaha Sorry - I can't seem to find a way to reply to comments on my Bloggy :-( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects! Love the ATC folder.
    Great backgrounds with the Brushos and alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always so much to see and cool stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful kitty creation using some of my favorite colors! Thanks for joining in the fun at Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ATC folder! So very creative! Thank you for joining in our Lost Coast Design Portal to Creativity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.