Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 8 October 2018

World Card Making Day with Joy Clair - Rainbow Colours


I am joining the celebrations of


The second Challenge is 

WCMD - 18 Rainbow Colours


My plan was to use a rainbow stencil with Distress Oxides - but I got a little sidetracked!
I found a wooden medallion stamp in my stash and started stamping it with Brushos.
I ended up with two images that I liked and made these cards:


Fairly CAS, starting with Kraft card bases and then the medallions and then the sentiments.


This has a combination of Altenew and Visible Image sentiments, stamped in black and orange and cut out with stitched dies.


This is a Visible image sentiment, stamped in orange and cut out. 

I will link the first card to the challenge.


Looking forward to the next challenge!

Happy Crafting!








3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Susan. What a great idea to use Brushos with the stamp - super effect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, lovely card full of color and great graphic image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like the designs
    you get when looking through
    a kaleidoscope. Beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.