Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 29 October 2018

October 29th - Day 29 of the 31 Days of Halloween


This year Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

πŸŽƒLeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ
Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

πŸŽƒ LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...

~~~~~~~

I can't believe it's the 29th already -

 I still have so many ideas and images on my work table...


Remember the miniature ATCs I made the other day?


Well as I was making them, I completely misplaced one of my tiny pieces of background - I looked high and low but couldn't find it!


Today it turned up - so here is another 1.5 by 2.5 inches mini ATC




I placed the Brusho stamped (with a medallion stamp) on a dark red background and overstamped it with a witch stamp and black versafine.

I won this stamp a couple of 31DOH's ago - from Lost Coast Designs, I think.

In the post yesterday I received a package from a crafty friend. In it she wrote a note on a scrap of gorgeous shiny background  - of course this became another mini ATC - I'm afraid the photo has picked up all the shine. This Inkadinkado stamp is embossed in black.



~~~~~~~

Spot Prize 4 / GIVEAWAY reminder


Answer the riddle correctly - email me the answer at
susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com
and you will go into the draw to receive my giveaway - the Mini Album containing some ATCs and a few goodies...Answers by midnight (UK) October 29th please


As I was going to St. Ives,


I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,


How many were there going to St. Ives?


Happy Hopping!





9 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both witch images are great.... I LOVE the embossed witch on the recycled paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backgrounds! Awesome witch designs too! Love the silhouette witch on her broom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects - I love the simple stamped witch on that great colourful background. Nice to hear you got prezzies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love those backgrounds done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ATC's, Susan. Love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fangtastic background for
    the witch. The other ATC
    looks like a demented,
    over-grown garden.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab mini ATCs Susan x

    Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.