Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 29 October 2018

October 29th - Day 29 of the 31 Days of Halloween (2)


This year Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

πŸŽƒLeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ
Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

πŸŽƒ LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...

~~~~~~~

I can't believe it's the 29th already -
 I still have so many ideas and images on my work table...

Sunday was pumpkin day!

We carved pumpkins and made pumpkin soup and pureed pumpkin for a pie!


So I thought I better also make a pumpkin ATC and a witch ATC - I carved a witch in the side of my pumpkin!




I added a strip of lace to the side of the witch - I believe this is the last scrap of this that I have!!



Blue card then a marbled background then the images embossed in black. These two stamps are ones I won some Halloweens ago - from Lost Coast Designs, I think.

Vivian has been asking about my marbling...

Basically I use a large shallow tray full of water. I then drip marbling inks over it, give it a swirl and smoosh card through it.
I usually make many backgrounds at a session (I have just about used the last lot up now!)
I use these inks for all the backgrounds you have seen lately - but I also use alcohol inks.






~~~~~~~

Spot Prize 4 / GIVEAWAY reminder


Answer the riddle correctly - email me the answer at
susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com
and you will go into the draw to receive my giveaway - the Mini Album containing some ATCs and a few goodies...Answers by midnight (UK) October 29th please

As I was going to St. Ives,



I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,


How many were there going to St. Ives?


Happy Hopping!





9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... you have a fabulous place to create.... I love your long table!!! Great job with the marbling inks, you created some amazing background! LOVE both of your ATCs. To top it off you cut an AWESOME witch on your pumpkin! You are certainly in the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pumpkin carving! Love the set of ATCs! Fab work table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb collection of carved pumpkins - it looks like you all had great fun :-D
    Marvelous ATCs and I would love to come and play in your craft room :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love your craft room and that long crafting desk. You always make awesome backgrounds. Love to watch you work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW1 Your craft room is AWESOME! Love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else ... WOW! What a fabulous crafty place with all that room to make these wonderfully marbled pieces. I love that you never know what you're going to end up with. I LOVE the carved pumpkins ... and all the photos ... looks like an awesome scrapbook page right there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pumpkin ATC is cute.
    I cheated and bought a can
    of pumpkin and made two pies.
    Been a long time since I carved
    a pumpkin. take care.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pumpkins and ATCs, great marbling backgrounds. I love to use the shaving foam with inks.

    Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x


    ReplyDelete
  9. FaBOOlous ATCs and so much fun to see you hard at play carving pumpkins and marbling up a storm! I'm busy playing catch-up so now hopping in reverse ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.