Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 28 October 2018

Hiding in my Craft Room #376


Do pop over and see the inspiration from my teamies!!

Here is my make for HIMCR #376 - Any Holiday!



The sponsor is Fred She Said!
Fred She Said Designs
The giveaway is $10 gift certificate to Fred She Said!


Recipe:

1. I started with a white square card blank.
2. The first layer is a paper from Imagine That Digistamps Snowy Overlay papers - one of my favourite paper sets!!




3. The image is Emma the Hugger coloured with Copics and cut out with a stitched die.




4. The sentiment is stamped and sparkled. Finally I added some tree embellishments.



Hope you will join the challenge!





I will link this to the October Rudolph Days Challenge

Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

  1. that is so sweet.
    Kind of a relief to get away
    from Halloween. Will feel
    that way about Christmas in
    another month. :-)
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah what a sweetie of an image and a great layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a very sweet image and your card islovely. I like those glittery trees. They have great texture too!

    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.