Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 31 October 2018

October 30th - Day 30 of 31 Days of Halloween


This year Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

🎃LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop🎃
Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

🎃 LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop🎃

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...

~~~~~~~




Are you waiting for more of my main 31DOH project?

The Hunting Of The Snark -  a Poem by Lewis Carroll



I finished with this double page in the last post - I am still adding images that could possibly be Snarks!! Some of the images you have already seen as ATCs during the 31 Days.



The next page has one of my favourite Smeared Ink (No longer Trading) digis - Hallo Kitty - coloured with Promarkers and cut out.


On the left hand side of this double page I have added a piece of a lovely eco-print sent me by a fellow crafter. I really must have a go at this! On the right are images you have already seen. The winged skellies are from Hellgnome Digis.


Another eco print from my friend and Leigh's Bizarre Beasties.


Another of my favourite Smeared Ink digis - Devil Boy - coloured with  Promarkers and cut out.


The Barrister - one of Henry Holiday's illustrations, made into an ATC.


Just a few more pages to come...

To finish this post I am just going to add a couple of Halloween cards I put together this afternoon.



Both the images used are freebies from Lizzy Love and the Oddballs Newsletter.
For this first card I printed it on a card so that I could just fold it into a card. 
I just added a little colour with Copics.



For the second card I printed the image on a background paper from Dragonslair.
I then coloured it with Copics and added the little witch from Stampin Up.


I then decided to cut the windows and door so they would open and stamp some Stampin Up images behind.




These images were stamped on the inside of an insert  - I stamped more on the side that would be seen on opening the card.







Happy Hopping!



8 comments:

  1. Incredible book you've put together, and I love your fun cards! You've been busy!
    Tomorrow is the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book is almost done! And it's been wonderful seeing the whole thing come together. I love your cards. Love the haunted house with the doors & windows opening ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh... I love how the windows & door opens!!! TERRRIFIC!!! I am sure that witch lives there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic - amazing creations and I love how all the little doors and windows open on the scary house :-) HAPPY HALLOWEEN XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's almost over. Could rain tonight - bummer.
    No kids in the area to visit the house so it will
    be a quiet night. No to get ready for Christmas.
    The album is fantastic - they always are. I have
    several from you that I treasure. thanks for sharing HAPPY HALLOWEEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. SPOOKTACULAR creations today, thank you for including my Bizarre Beasties in your book <3

    THANK YOU so very much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween this year!!!! Join us for a Christmas celebration & ATCoin swap & and then 2019 will be crammed with fun: a Poe Hop, My Dark Valentine, Half-o-ween to name a few, so much to look forward to! See you there ;0)
    Hugs
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.