Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 12 October 2018

World Card Making Day with Joy Clair - Make and Mail


I am joining the celebrations of


The next Challenge I have had a go at is 

WCMD - Make and Mail


My alcohol lifting pad from Tim Holtz has just arrived - so this is my first go!!



I made an alcohol ink background using inks on Yupo paper.
I then used a magazine freebie stamp, stamped it with the pad and lifted ink from the background. I used this to stamp the envelope.
I then used tissue to rub the image on the background and it became more visible.

I then used heart shaped stitched dies to cut a section from the background and to cut a pale grey- blue frame. I also diecut 'enjoy' (Tonic die) - the background from pale grey-blue, the word from the alcohol ink background. I glued everything in place with white glue.




Ready to be written, addressed and put in the post!!

I will link this card to the challenge.


Looking forward to the next challenge!



Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Cool card and envelope Sue. I made one for this challenge and it's up for grabs. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want to swap?? If so email your address...
      susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Have the paper but haven't tried
    this. Makes a beautiful
    paper for your heart. thanks
    for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.