Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 30 October 2018

October 29th - Day 29 of 31 Days of Halloween (3)


This year Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

πŸŽƒLeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ
Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

πŸŽƒ LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog HopπŸŽƒ

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...

~~~~~~~

I can't believe it's the 29th already -
 I still have so many ideas and images on my work table...and fabric...

The bunting is up despite the threat of rain...just got to sort out my inside Halloween display!!

No automatic alt text available.

On Saturday we went to see Bohemian Rhapsody - the cinema is right next to The Range - probably a bad thing as we go to the cinema a lot - and I always go next door and spend money!!

Anyway I found this die - Stained Glass Collection - Bonsai Tree By Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. I thought it looked Halloweeny...



I die cut it in a number of colours sticking the blue version on purple card and then adding a marbled moon and brown tree pieces. 
I then added the witch die cut, Best Witches die cut (Tonic), cut in black and Halloween (Tattered Lace advent calendar last year) cut in marbled background.



I still have a few more Halloween cards up my sleeve  -  but will I get them done before the 31st??


~~~~~~~

Spot Prize 4 / GIVEAWAY reminder


Answer the riddle correctly - email me the answer at
susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com
and you will go into the draw to receive my giveaway - the Mini Album containing some ATCs and a few goodies...Answers by midnight (UK) October 29th please

As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven wives,

Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,

How many were there going to St. Ives?

Happy Hopping!





9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangtastic.
    The color in the background.
    the moon, the tree, the witch
    riding the broom, all make
    a wonderful card. the stained
    glass die brings the whole
    card together.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card tree looks perfect for Halloween...love the bunting and pumpkin too!

    Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Susan!!! I also love shopping at the Range when I visit my Mom and sister and I'm looking forward to Bohemian Rhapsody, it only starts here in early November. I'm busy playing catch-up so now hopping in reverse ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband's hobby is bonsai! That is one cool die; will have to look into that as I have nothing bonsai in my crafty stash. Your card is really lovely and love the stained glass look to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bosai 7 moon in the background with the witch flying by!!! Geeat card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your banner and the card! The die cut makes an awesome background for your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How super is that stained glass die. Amazing card and super cool bunting.
    What on earth is The Range (my brother in Cornwall mentioned it on his FB this morning too) ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the elements in the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.