Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 4 March 2021

Butterfly Challenge J is for Joy! Variation 2


I have now made both versions of the Joy 2 cards.


This is a Joy card - the current theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge  and I will link the card there.

I am afraid I didn't manage the last Butterfly Challenge so I was determined to do this one!

 Mrs A gives instructions for Joy cards here with the following associated wheel. 

This is variation 2 Double Joy Fold.


I have used papers from the crafterschoice Bohemia Botanica 12 by 12 paper pad, plus some light burgundy cardstock.

The paper on the inside and the butterfly includes all the colours on the wheel.


I added a Tonic die cut sentiment and a butterfly cut with a Nellie Snellen Filling Die - which I believe was once a prize from Mrs A - both in the burgundy cardstock.
I added gems on this butterfly - so that is all the elements covered!


This picture shows the contrasting paper on the inside and the added die cut for writing a message on.






Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Super fast. Love the paper on this variation too. Thankyou for coming and spining the butterfly wheel again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen this on Mrs A's butterfly challenge Sue, A fabulous card and gorgeous papers too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.