CLEVER DEXTER CHALLENGE #15
This month we invite you to join in with
COLOR PALETTE: Light Purple, Olive Green, Orange, Ocean blue, Marigold (optional)
SPONSOR: Stampers Delights
Please visit the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog to find out more...
Here is my second inspirational blog post for this challenge.
The image is Kawaii Just a Note
I actually made this first card and then realised I had forgotten my water colour layer - even though it was sitting there right next to me on my desk. I think I got carried away as I had been left some Stampin' Up samples...
So I went on to make another... I have tried to use all the palette colours.
- Olive green rectangular card blank.
- Layer of watercolour background in some of the palette colours...
- Image printed on white card and coloured with markers, then cut out. Placed on a rectangle of Stampin' Up paper.
- Strips on the same paper across the background.
- Sentiment from the image set, printed and punched. Watercolour background punched to make a scalloped circle around the sentiment. Both these circles were distress with a little shaded lilac.
The first card had been made in a similar way.
Hope you will come and join us!!