Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 17 March 2021

What's on your workdesk #615

                WOYWW         

Wednesday again so I am linking to the Stamping Ground today.

We are back home again - relatively back to normal.

Here's my desk picture for WOYWW 615!





I am in the process of making 'double diamond' cards.
You might also be able to see a packet of samples from the local Stampin' Up lady -
and this side of it a prize from Mrs A and the Butterfly Challenge.
Resting on my Cricut is my diary and the purple thing is a pencil case containing Stabilo crayons and paint pens.

I did manage to do a bit of crafting at the holiday house although the 10 days went very quickly! I had very little internet so blogging was pretty difficult - my tablet wouldn't connect so I had to resort to my phone. So pleased to be back on my desk top!!

I had taken pens so I could finish off a few journal pages.
You saw the start of this one:



This next one was on a watercolour background.



 Week 10 of Wanderlust still had the theme of Serendipity. So this is what I managed in the holiday place - I may have to do this workshop again - and I haven't started on Week 11 yet.


And this one was just one I added the poem to...



As it is St Patrick's Day today, I made 2 cards to celebrate


and this is an old make:


And that's about all for today - although I thought you might like to see our (Queensland Oyster) mushroom pot which is blossoming.


and the olives are ripening...



Hoping you are all keeping well... 
Happy WOYWW !!

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Those pages are incredible - so intricate and beautiful, and I love the Patricks Day cards. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#12)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Susan. Goodness me - those pages are amazing. What colouring! Well done you. Fun St Patrick's Day cards - I like the diamond design. Are those mushrooms really growing out of the side of that pot? Unbelievable...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO jealous of your mushrooms! We've had two stinky piles of stuff on our kitchen table for weeks but nothing is happening. Love your Wanderlust page in the purple particularly. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages ! I can't blog from my phone at all it's too small for a start! Happy woyww Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colouring on those pages is wonderful, clever you! I really liked the St Patricks cards too, they made me smile!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mandalas look amazing - as do the other journal pages and cards. It's always nice to go home after a holiday and rediscover all the modcons! He have a couple of olive trees in a planter but I don't think we'll ever have edible olives off them! The mushroom is fascinating - I don't even know how that works - they grow on the outside of the pot? I can't see any holes? Have a lovely week, Susan! xx zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great projects, love them. You are a lady after my own heart taking craft stuff on holiday, love it. Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love those pages SUsan. Glad you had a good time although lack of internet must have been frustrating. Stay safe. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages Susan and St Patrick’s Day crafts. That mushroom pot looks interesting. Have a great week Angela #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW~ so many great projects! Your pages are terrific, and I love all your St. patty's day makes :) I'll have to research the oyster pot, my daughter would love that as well as your olive tree ~ Blessings on your week. Love, Karen#29

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love your serendipity page, love the colours and movement and detail.
    Thanks for the visit BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Looks like you are growing dinner - or at least some pizza toppings. I have loved all your Wanderlust pages and these are no exception.

    Crazy week, so late..
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your desk, looks very inviting this week! And love all the St Patricks Day creations! I forgot and ended adding some thing from waaaaaaaaaaaay back, but with links to some lovely freebie papers, Stay Safe! Keep crafting. Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #19

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous projects on your desk this week, Susan, and your mandalas just knocked my socks off! They are absolutely beautiful. I must do some more myself - you have really inspired me.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #20

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.