These are my makes for Ike's World Challenges!
The current Challenge (#142) is Monochrome
I have used Daffodil Fairy
I printed it and painted it with shimmery water colours in yellow and gold - I will try and add a photo which will show this.
I have made an easel card.
- Cream square card base with extra square to make the easel and rectangle for the stand.
- Layers of purchased handmade paper in yellow on all surfaces. The stand is placed on dimensional tape.
- Poem - A A Milne's Daffodowndilly printed on the computer, trimmed to size and distressed with fossilised amber Distress Oxide around the edges
- Ike's Image, painted and cut to size. With fossilised amber Distress Oxide around the edges.
- Daffodil embellishments - Stamps and die set from Apple Blossom - March Daffodil. This next picture is the card unopened.
Hope you will pop over to Ike's World Challenges and see the Design Team's inspiration for the current challenge - and join in!
I also made a matching ATC by scanning the painting, resizing it and printing it.
I am going to link these to Leigh's Spring hop Day 9 Spring-blog-hop-2021
and I will also link my card to Hero Arts Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #21 Bring on Spring!