Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 7 March 2021

Happy Easter!

This is my make for the DT team of Outlawz


Sunday - Songs and Rhymes

For the month of  March our sponsor is: Oddball Art Stamps

The  challenge  is to take inspiration from...

Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:

Note:  The theme doesn’t have to be taken literally.  You may use any word or phrase out of it for your project.

Again this is a make from one of our Craft and Chat Zoom meetings (with UK Stampers Network)

One of our number, Nicola, demonstrated how to make a double diamond fold card.

I used papers from Stampin Up and the image is Easter girl

You will find this on the Outlawz  Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge on March 7th.


I am going to add this make to

 Leigh's  Spring hop Day 1. Spring-blog-hop-2021


I am currently away from home - staying in a holiday house near my youngest son and family.  I don't have many crafting facilities, only my tablet and the internet is poor - but I will see what I can do for the hop!!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a great fold.... love the cute girl... great spring make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Easter make! Thanks for coming over to join in my Spring Blog Hop festivities!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fold spring card Susan x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.