Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 20 March 2021

Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Challenge 534 - Inspired by a song or carol

 


a new Christmas Challenge every Saturday!




Today Crafty Hazelnut brings a new weekly Christmas Challenge
with the theme 'Inspired by a song or carol'

Do pop over and see the fabulous inspiration from my teamies!

If you enter you could win a prize... 

I have been playing with some of Lori Whitlock's ideas for circular pop-up cards.

This card is based on a square shape for each section.
I used my Cricut to cut 5 of these shapes and matted them with papers from my stash.


Each section was then glued like this.


and then together with the triangular pieces folded in.


I then started decorating each page with images from Bugaboo's 12 Days of Christmas, coloured with markers and cut out, or trimmed to size then matted on more blue.
This is the front. I added the sentiments each page too - trimmed and faux stitched with a fineliner.


This is the back:


And these are some pictures showing other days:





Great fun!

I hope you will join the


I was quite pleased with this - so I will link it to the 



I used the middle row - each interior square section has 3 layers and Bugaboo images. My Player's choice is a fancy fold.


Happy Crafting!







3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this card and the fold is so clever. Thanks for entering your project in the Weekly Saturday Challenge at Catch the Bug Blog for Bugaboo Stamps. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and fold, the design is a great way to showcase these images and the result is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.