Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Sunday 1 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH 2023 DAY1 plus Outlawz Songs and Rhymes Challenge

Today is October 1st! 
So I am starting this post with one of my calendars
 (this was an Art by Marlene one - in the Advent calendar).
 On each month I have added an ATC - this ATC features one of Leigh's Batleighs.

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here


So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft.

This was from last year...


This post is also to share my card for the Outlawz Songs and Rhymes Challenge.

  

Have you found the new home of the Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge yet?

I do hope you will go and check it out! 

Now on to the challenge!

Our Song/Rhyme this fortnight is from me



 This is my card inspired by the hag being a witch...
The images are from Gecko Galz. The card blank is kraft matted with corrugated card. Finally I added a couple of embellishmnents.


If you haven't already, please join our 
to stay up with all the challenges.
Thanks for playing along!


This poem is a favourite - for the 2016 31DOH I made a junk journal featuring it...








And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!

Happy Hopping!

 

5 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look like Halloween! Great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 1 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! So wickedly delighted to see you joining the SPOOKtivities again this year with all your faBOOlous makes! Love Batleigh Bat on your calendar, your Witches card and look back at your 2016 book!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular makes Susan πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Batleigh calendar! I love the hags on your project and corrugated cardboard always looks amazing with vintage images! I have your awesome The Hag junk journal in its prominent place of honor among my Halloween decorations! I am still inspired by all of its crafty goodness! Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hag inspired card Susan. Love your batleigh ATC calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.