Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Sunday 15 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 15/ Outlawz No Stamp Challenge & Songs and Rhymes Challenge

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft

This exquisite set of Halloween postcards was illustrated by Samuel L. Schmucker in 1913. The masks are breathtaking, and the art nouveau-style border illustrations are just perfect.




I like to share something old and something new - these are paper dolls I made for Halloween 2020.


The images were from 
Oddball Art Stamps



My new make...


This is a card made using Graphic 45 paper , a Tonic die and Tim Holtz dies.


This is my next make for the Outlawz new

 No Stamp Challenge 

which will start on the 15th of each month. Find more details here

I am also sharing my make for the Songs and Rhymes Challenge which is also scheduled for the 15th. Today's challenge is based on the Edgar Allen Poe poem:

I decided to use this in my Halloween journal. My plan is to add suitable poems with illustrations. This was the first page:


For the Poe poem I added pictures  of Poe and gothic brides. These images were from Gecko Galz.





And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Day 15 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! POEtastic tribute pages to Poe!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetastic ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค loving your This is Halloween Book

    Thanks for joining in our 2023 Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT

    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous makes on your post today! Love your Spooktacular card, paper dolls & This is Halloween journal all faBOOlous makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many goodies to look at! Love the paper dolls and your card for today! Those are great dies to have! Your Poe page is poe-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Susan! I saw your journal page over at Sunday Songs and Rhymes; what a great page! I had to come over for a closer look at this wonderful dark journal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.