Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 11 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 11, Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft
These charming Halloween postcard illustrations are by Ellen H. Clapsaddle, circa 1912.




I like to share something old and something new. Another favourite witch image is






 Sadly Ike is no longer with us - but you will still find the image in Ike's freebies.

 I have used this image before in these cards - which are now each in one of the pockets in last year's Halloween album.

 

And previously, in this canvas - a pour plus the image cut in vinyl with my Cricut.


You will also see it in the pages of last year's Halloween album:


This is a page towards the front.


Basically is is a Gelli pull using acrylic paint and alcohol ink which I then over printed with the image. I added vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges and some penwork.


The words are one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through the book - I am not sure if this is still available.


My new make... this is an Artist Trading Coffin...coloured with markers.


I used Leigh's Magical Toadstools ATCoffin





 
This is also my Make Your Mark project...
for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More





And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!


5 comments:

  1. Good post Susan, love your ATCoffin! That is the perfect Halloween purple, I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 11 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    FaBOOlous look back at your makes using Ike's wonderful images and I just love how you coloured up my new Magical Toadstools ATCoffin!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple you used for the background of the ATCoffin is yummy. Love it Susan - Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FaBOOlous 🧡💜🖤

    Thanks for joining in our 2023 Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT

    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little witch of Ike's is one of my favorites and always reminds me of the old TV show "Bewitched"! Thanks for sharing all those makes using it! Your Magical Toadstools is so pretty yet moody! Walking in that forest might be a little or a lot scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.