Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Tuesday 31 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 31

 


During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

 So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

It is already Halloween here in Australia so this will probably be my final post! 
Yesterday our two year old grandson helped us get organised!



As usual we decorated the sewing machine!


And as every other day, I will add the daily retro Halloween postcards from

What a perfect Halloween postcard illustration from 1911! My absolute favorite. Thanks to artist Ellen H. Clapsaddle!



I like to share something old and something new...

When I got the Halloween box out, I found cards I had been sent in the last two years - so I decided to put them in this year's Halloween album.





I intend adding this year's cards to the album too...


Kevin has also added to the decorations:


Can't wait for dark!!



My new make... a simple card using a background from Michelle Grant stamped with an Aall & Create stamp. I coloured this with markers.






And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

3 comments:

  1. Great post today. Love your witch with the mystical background. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HALLOWEEN & Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    A
    BOOtiful and magical scene! It's been a joy to see you creating with my designs and playing in my 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop again this year! You've now got 366 days to prepare for Halloween 2024 & of course you can get your midway spook on with my annual Half-o-ween in May hop too bwahahaha ;0)
    I will start my hop tallying on Nov 3, double check you've commented on all the hop entries and also check your own comment spam & moderation folder to ensure all your hop comments have been published to your blog. THX!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun going on at your house! Kevin's new decoration is spooktastic! Love the colors of your background with that awesome image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.