Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Sunday 8 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 8

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft
Superb Halloween illustrations by Samuel L. Schmucker make these 1913 postcards extremely collectible. AMAZING!!





I like to share something old and something new - In 2018 I made a Junk Journal illustrating

The Hunting Of The Snark -  a Poem by Lewis Carroll



Here are some of the pages:

  






My new make... this is the start of this year's Halloween Junk Journal:


For the edges I have used svgs from Leigh's Halloween Make a Book


For the coffin shapes I used Leigh's Artist trading Coffins Cut Files




The central image is from Leigh's Spider Web Artist Trading Coin, coloured with markers.


I added a stamped spider and stencilled webs, finishing up with gold foiling using a foiling pen. The inside page is a three layer spider cut with my Cricut using a file from Cricut.



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!


5 comments:

  1. Loving your pages, I wish I had 1/16 of your talent, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. FaBOOlous Halloween junk journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Creeptastic start to this year's Halloween Junk Journal! Love how you're using my THIS IS HALLOWEEN SVG Cutz Book as cover edges and the cover decorations featuring my ATCoffin nesting SVG Cutz and Spiderweb ATCoffin, all faBOOlous and fun, thanks for using them all!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gorgeous book for this year! I love every bit of it! The postcards are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FaBOOlous start to your new book! 💜🧡🖤

    Thanks for joining in our Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.